In life you will always be let down because you’ll always have such high expectations for yourself and for others-well for most of us. Sometimes I think to myself and wonder if I should even expect anything at all? But surely putting action to this thought will not get you towards your success.
Entrepreneurship is a huge step. You’ll probably have more setbacks than you have accomplishments starting off but that’s the beauty of it-the growth and the experiences. The key to getting your feet off the ground and flying with your passion is staying encouraged.
I live by encouragement and motivation so to keep me thinking positive I look towards motivational quotes and prayers. Here are 10 quotes that I know will keep your spirits lifted on this journey of starting your own business.
- “All your ideas may be solid or even good, but you have to actually execute them for them to matter.”
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.”
– Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
- “My best advice to entrepreneurs is this: Forget about making mistakes, just do it.”
-Ajaero Tony Martins
- “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal—a commitment to excellence—that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
- “If you hear a voice within you saying ‘you are not a painter’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
-Vincent Van Gogh
- “The entrepreneur is essentially a visualizer and actualizer. He can visualize something, and when he visualizes it he sees exactly how to make it happen.”
-Robert L. Schwartz
- “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist—while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!”
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money—when you feel passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.”
- “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.